Grab your Discounted Backyard Indoor Outdoor Plant Greenhouse while the Store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on!
SHIPS DIRECT FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE
This is a complete Greenhouse set, all parts included.
Greenhouses are an excellent way to help extend your growing season no matter where you live. They protect plants from extreme temperatures and the elements and provide a safe place to start plants from seeds. Made from durable materials, this greenhouse can give you several years of use.
This Backyard Indoor Outdoor Plant Greenhouse contains everything you need to set up and start growing your plants, vegetables, herbs, and flowers at home.
Backyard Indoor Outdoor Plant Greenhouse FEATURES:
- Weather-Resistant - The durable plastic cover of this greenhouse ensures all your plants are protected from rough weather conditions such as rain, wind, and snow. It will shield your plants from dust, gale, and destructive pests.
- Spacious yet Compact - The opening allows easy access and the shelves are deep (approx. 20 in.) so you can add new plants without compromising the amount of space. Compact with 3 shelves, this small greenhouse is perfect for patios, balconies, small backyards, and more.
- Breathable & Zippered - The clear cover zips for easy access and ventilation for optimum air circulation.
- Built-In Shelving - Keeping plants safe and organized with room to grow is an effortless task with the three shelves.
- Multi-wired Shelves - Three multi-wired wired shelves provide room for plant storage and space for drainage and healthy breathing.
- Strength and Stability - The high-grade, powder-coated steel tube frame and protective cover are accompanied by guy ropes and stakes to maintain stability. The strong metal frame ensures durability and longevity.
- Portable and Movable - Assembling and dismantling are easy, so you can move this greenhouse to a variety of areas, in- or outdoors, and keep your plants thriving through the seasons.
- Ideal plants -- This greenhouse is ideal for succulents, herbs, vegetables, seedlings, flowers, and more.
- Easy DIY -- Setting up is straightforward with visual instructions
BENEFITS OF GROWING IN A GREENHOUSE:
Greenhouse gardening offers many benefits that go beyond conventional gardening. If you’re considering growing plants inside a greenhouse, here are a few advantages you’ll want to consider.
Advantage #1 -- Longer Growing Season
One of the main advantages to growing in a greenhouse is that it offers you a longer growing season.
- Temperatures don’t vary as much within a greenhouse, since the sun’s radiation is trapped in the enclosure, retaining the heat within the structure.
- Even in cold climates, growing seasons can be extended.
Advantage #2 -- Grow a Wide Variety of Plants
You have the ability to grow a wide variety of plants when using a greenhouse. It allows individuals to enjoy experimenting with exotic plants that are not found in the local area.
Advantage #3 -- Protection from Pests and Predators
The protection from pests and predators by the greenhouse is another huge advantage.
- Pests and predators, such as moles, deer, and squirrels, can be easily kept out.
- Smaller pests, like certain rodents, can be kept out with the addition of traps and screen
Advantage #4 -- Create the Optimum Growing Environment
Greenhouse plants can thrive in the optimum growing environment, whether you’re growing herbs, vegetables, flowers, or other types of plants.
- Creating an optimum growing environment helps you to enhance the growth of plants, giving you the benefit of healthier, better-producing plants.
Advantage #5 – Protect Plants from Bad Weather
Bad weather can ultimately destroy plants, even in the best tended outdoor garden. Bad weather like high winds, dust storms, thunderstorms, and blizzards can all cause damage. However, a greenhouse offers plants a layer of protection from the elements.
Please note: While there are many benefits to greenhouses, it’s important to remember that natural rain will not reach your plants and extreme summer heat can cause overheating. So, just remember: Water your plants.
Relaxation and Stress Relief
Growing plants in a greenhouse offers the advantages of relaxation and stress relief.
Gardening can help to reduce stress levels and using a greenhouse makes sure you can enjoy this all year long.
1 x Mini Greenhouse (excluding decorations), as illustrated here:
Gardening is more fun with a greenhouse --